Abstracts submission is now closed for the 33rd Annual Conference of the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA) 2023 Conference, taking place in-person at the ICC Sydney and virtually from Tuesday 5th September – Friday 8th September 2023.
We have received a total of 162 abstracts that were submitted as one of the presentation types below.
- Posters: displayed online for viewing at any time during the event via the virtual platform. Some posters will be selected for oral presentations on Tuesday 5th September 2023 to be presented in person at the ICC Sydney.
- Clinical Grand Rounds (CGR) cases: for immunology/allergy advanced trainees only. Some CGR cases will be selected for oral presentation on Tuesday 5th September 2023 to be presented in person at the ICC Sydney.
- Clinical Grand Rounds
- Allergy (Food)
- Allergy (Drug)
- Allergy (Other)
- 11th July 2023: Abstract submission deadline
- 11th July 2023: Authors submitting abstracts need to be registered
- Mid-July 2023: Author notifications sent
- Early-August 2023: Poster PDFs submitted
- Early-October 2023: Abstracts published in online journal
Terms & Conditions:
- All authors must approve of submitting their work for presentation.
- If an abstract is selected for presentation, the presenting author needs to be available for live Q&A in the session after their presentation.
- To be accepted, the author submitting the abstract must be registered for the Conference by 11th July 2023.
- All abstracts must be submitted by 11th July 2023 to be considered.
- To be eligible for publication in an online journal, abstracts should be original work, not previously published or presented at another meeting.
- If an author does not want their abstract published they must advise this at the time of submission.
For all abstract enquiries please contact the Conference Secretariat.
P: +61 3 9682 0500