It is a pleasure to invite you to participate in the ASCIA 2023 Conference, which will be held at the International Convention Centre (ICC) in Sydney from Tuesday 5th to Friday 8th September 2023.
Virtual online participation will also be possible, for delegates who are unable to attend in-person.
ASCIA conferences are the leading source of allergy and clinical immunology continuing professional development (CPD) for health professionals in Australia and New Zealand. To provide further CPD opportunities, registered delegates can view sessions (which are all recorded) on demand for six months after the conference.
The ASCIA 2023 Conference program will include:
- Current allergy and clinical immunology issues and research presented by more than 60 speakers
- Main sessions from 9am to 6pm AEST each day, with a focus on:
- Food Allergy on Wednesday 6th September.
- Drug and, Insect and Respiratory Allergy on Thursday 7th September.
- Immunodeficiency, Autoimmunity and Autoinflammatory Disorders on Friday 8th September.
- Immunodeficiency Update for Nurses on Thursday 7th September 2022.
- Allergy Update for Nurses and Dietitians on Friday 8th September 2022.
- Clinical Allergy Update for Medical Practitioners on Friday 8th September 2022.
- Presentations of selected posters on Tuesday 5th September.
- Presentations of clinical grand rounds (CGR) cases on Tuesday 5th September.
- Sponsored sessions each morning Wednesday to Friday and after lunch on Thursday and Friday.
- Recording of all sessions, to enable on demand viewing, resulting in further CPD opportunities.
The ASCIA 2023 Conference will provide an international standard of CPD for ASCIA members and other health professionals working in allergy and clinical immunology. It will also provide an opportunity for important in-person interactions.
We look forward to your involvement.
Dr Katie Frith
Chair, ASCIA 2023 Conference
A/Prof Theresa Cole
On behalf of the ASCIA 2022 Conference committee (in alphabetical order by surname):
Dr Katie Frith (Chair), Dr Paul Gray, Dr Alisa Kane, Dr Karuna Keat, A/Prof Jennifer Koplin, Dr Kathryn Patchett, A/Prof Kirsten Perrett, Dr Kahn Preece, Dr Shruti Swamy, Dr Winnie Tong, Dr Brynn Wainstein, Dr James Yun.
Updates for Nurses and Dietitians: Kathy Beck, Jan Belcher, Geraldine Dunne, Carolina Valerio
Clinical Allergy Update for Medical Practitioners: Dr Kathryn Heyworth, Dr Rohit Saldanha, Dr Lara Ford.