It is a pleasure to invite you to participate as a sponsor in the ASCIA 2023 Conference, which will be held at the International Convention Centre (ICC) in Sydney from Tuesday 5th to Friday 8th September 2023.
Virtual online participation will also be possible, for delegates who are unable to attend in-person.
The ASCIA 2023 Conference program will include:
- Current allergy and clinical immunology issues and research presented by more than 60 speakers.
- Main sessions from 9am to 6pm AEST each day, with a focus on:
- Food Allergy on Wednesday 6th September.
- Drug and Insect and Respiratory Allergy on Thursday 7th September.
- Immunodeficiency, Autoimmunity and Autoinflammatory Disorders on Friday 8th September.
- Concurrent sessions for Nurses and Dietitians on Friday 8th September 2022.
- Clinical Allergy Update for Medical Practitioners on Friday 8th September 2022.
- Presentations of selected posters on Tuesday 5th September.
- In-person presentations of clinical grand round (CGR) cases on Tuesday 5th September.
- In-person and online sponsored sessions each morning and after lunch from (Wednesday to Friday).
- Recording of all sessions, to enable on demand viewing by registered delegates for up to six months after the event, resulting in more continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities.
Sponsorship opportunities for the ASCIA 2023 Conference include:
- Onsite exhibition stands for three days, from Wednesday 6th to Friday 8th September.
- In-person or online sponsored sessions, including digital advertisements.
- Prizes awarded for poster and CGR presentations.
The ASCIA 2023 Conference will provide an international standard of CPD for ASCIA members and other health professionals working in allergy and clinical immunology. It will also provide an opportunity for important in-person interactions.
We look forward to your involvement.